- Its No Longer About Celebrities :- Earlier influencer marketing is all about celebrities. A rebust influencer marketing strategy will often include macro-influencers, “power middle” influencers, micro influencers, brand ambassadors, brand advocates, employees and even celebrities, as needed. True optimization means brands can understand and optimize the performance of the right group of influencers, at the right time, to meet their goals.
- It’s Not About You Either :- Today’s consumers, especially millennial who will total more than 1.4 trillion in spending power by 2020 to have more meaningful connections with brands that they feel stand for something. The result is that consumers would rather hear from real people than brands, and influencers marketing delivers the connection to more authentic experience that consumers crave.
- It Is About Trust :- If today’s consumers aren’t buying marketing message, to whom are they listening? the answer is the other consumers.
According to twitter reports nearly 40% of twitter users say they’ve made a purchase as a direct result of a tweet from an influencer. Brands are also jumping on trends such as real- time social to handover the reigns to influencers for a more authentic experience, trading the perceived brand control of static social for performance increase from Snapchat’s 10 billion daily view and Facebook live’s 3x longer watch times.
How To Get Started
Few unique components to build an influencer campaign. Step to help our client build influencer campaign :-
- Planning your influencer marketing strategy
- Influencer identification & selection
- Program workflow & automation
- Monitor & track metrics
- Optimized distribution
Before start looking for influencer or create a strategy, you’ll want to determine a few key things to help set the stage.
- Know Your Audience :- Common mistake brands and agencies make is to decide first the type of influencers they would like to work with. We recommend stepping back and looking at your audience. Who are you trying to reach ? who is the target market for your message ?
- Set Clear Goals :- Many of the common goals for influencer marketing campaigns are :- Brand awareness, get people to try a product, gain social media followers and increase sales.
- Define How You’ll Measure Success :- The last key ingredient is how you or your client plan to measure success. These often roll up to higher level marketing goals or Key Performance Indicator (KPI) you hope to achieve. By setting up the right tracking method you’ll be able to identify. Where a consumer is in the decision journey i.e. awareness, purchase consideration, preference or loyalty.